Who We Are:
Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 425 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.
What We Want:
Are you ready for the next step of your career? Ready for advancement? We are looking for versatile team members who can work across a diverse array of projects. You will gain a wide array of civil design experience working for TTL.
We offer a negotiable work schedule. There is only so much time in the day: we want to help you find the schedule that works best for you.
TTL is seeking a Site Civil Project Manager in our Atlanta office. This is an opportunity to build and manage a team of professionals as a part of our continued growth. In this role, you will play a critical part on our team by developing and maintaining relationships with clients throughout Georgia. This role performs a wide variety of commercial and residential engineering tasks, including developing/analyzing alternative solutions; overseeing professional staff, and leading design projects. The individual must have a clear understanding of state and local design criteria. Coordination with clients, consultants, government agencies, and project staff will be required.
Key elements of work will include:
- Represent TTL in front of existing and potential clients.
- Interface with jurisdictional authorities to represent TTL and our client’s interests.
- Manage project scopes of work, schedules, and budgets for a variety of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop detailed project work plan.
- Provide engineering expertise on projects.
- Develop plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Review and direct the work of others.
- Coordinate project staffing with other TTL design offices.
- Manage and coordinate subconsultants and other design disciplines.
- Document the design process and communications.
- Manage the relationship with clients and stakeholders.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirement, prepare budgets, schedule expenditures, analyze variances and change orders and initiate corrective action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 4 to 8 years of experience in engineering services with progressive responsibilities including commercial, residential, industrial, and general land development engineering, and project delivery.
- Georgia P.E. or the ability to obtain one within three (3) months.
- Be engaged in professional engineering societies.
- Capacity to articulate ideas and concepts.
- Strong technical and proposal writing skills.
- Effective communication and public presentation skills.
- PMP certification
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check
TTL is an EEO/AAP employer
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to email@example.com.