Who We Are:
Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 425 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.
What We Want:
A graduate civil engineer with TTL is given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types and teams providing an opportunity to explore varying interests and develop passions. We have teams of engineers working collaboratively on multi-discipline projects across the Southeast. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized, creative, and responsible individual interested in working as part of a team, while developing personal technical and professional skills required for being a successful practicing engineer.
Working collaboratively on a variety of project types including:
- Land Development
- Storm water hydrology and hydraulics
- Storm Water Collection and Detention
- Water Distribution / Sanitary Sewer Collection
- Earthwork and Grading Design
- Perform civil engineering calculations
- Energy Markets
- Industrial, Commercial, and residential Sites
- Institutional / Education Sites
- Roadways / Corridors
- Streetscape Improvements
- Assist Project Manager
- Assist in production, permitting, jurisdictional coordination and meetings.
- S. in civil engineering
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam preferred
- Internships / part-time work and/or CO-OPs is a plus
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Civil 3D / general civil engineering software packages.
- Good driving record
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check. TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to email@example.com.