Who We Are:
Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 400 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.
What We Want:
- Performs visual inspections of Structural welds to ensure that it conforms to applicable standards. Nondestructive Testing Certification would be a plus (UT, MT & PT) but not required.
- Perform coating inspections and testing to ensure that it conforms to applicable standards.
- Inspects structural steel/bolting to applicable codes.
- Follow proper procedures, perform accurate computations, and maintains cordial relationships with coworkers, clients, contractors, etc.
- Prepares daily reports and information for clients. Operates with moderate supervision.
- This job is based in Nashville, TN. No per diem is paid unless the travel is outside Nashville.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in reading of drawings, plans, and/or blueprints.
- Ability to communicate professionally orally and in writing.
- Basic computer skills and related technology.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and have good driving record. Drug-free workplace.
- Perform heavy lifting up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to operate aerial lifts and work at heights.
- Possess sufficient stamina to work in outdoor (hot & cold) environment.
- Ability to perform additional materials testing such as concrete and soils preferred.
- Current AWS CWI Certification preferred, but not required.
- Structural Steel experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check.
TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to email@example.com.