Who We Are:
Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 400 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.
What We Want:
A civil engineer with TTL is given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types and teams providing an opportunity to explore varying interests and develop passions. We have teams of engineers working collaboratively on multi-discipline projects across the Southeast. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized, creative, and responsible individual interested in working as part of a team, while developing personal technical and professional skills required for being a successful practicing engineer.
- Staff/project engineering duties that include collecting and processing field data and assisting in report preparation for various types of projects (both Geotechnical and Construction Materials Testing services)
- Field inspection, sampling and testing of various construction materials such as soils, concrete, masonry, asphalt, etc. at project sites.
- Review construction documents (i.e. plans and specifications) in preparation of field site visits
- Daily use of TTL’s field and laboratory data collection system
- Representing TTL at events such as client meetings, conferences, community events, etc.
- Work collaboratively within a team setting on a variety of project types including: industrial/commercial, institutional/educational, transportation, electrical (substations and transmission lines), municipal
- B.S. in civil, construction or geological engineering from an ABET accredited College/University
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam or able to pass within 1 year of hire
- Internships / part-time work and/or CO-OPs is a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Time management and organization skills
- Good driving record
- Adhere to and implement TTL’s safety standards and culture.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check. TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to email@example.com.