Are you ready for the next step of your career? Ready for advancement in a growing, team oriented firm? We are looking for versatile team members who can work across a diverse array of projects on multi-discipline teams.
TTL is seeking a Civil Engineering Project Manager in our Atlanta office. This is an opportunity to build and manage a team of professionals as a part of our continued company growth. In this role, you will play a critical part on our team by developing and maintaining relationships with clients throughout Georgia. This role requires performance of a wide variety of engineering tasks including business development, project scoping, developing/analyzing project alternative solutions; overseeing and mentoring professional staff, and leading multi-discipline design projects. The individual must have a clear understanding and / or the ability to learn state and various local design criteria. Coordination with clients, other consultants, government agencies, and TTL project staff will be required.
Key elements of work will include:
- Represent TTL with existing and potential clients.
- Interface with jurisdictional authorities to represent TTL and our client’s interests.
- Manage project scopes of work, schedules, and budgets for a variety of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop detailed project work plans.
- Provide engineering expertise on projects.
- Develop plans, specifications, and opinions of cost.
- Review and direct the work of others.
- Coordinate project staffing with other TTL design offices.
- Manage and coordinate subconsultants and other design disciplines.
- Document the design process and communications.
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Preparation of proposals, project budgets, and resource planning.
- Meet annual personal and group operational financial objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 4 to 8 years of engineering design and construction administration experience with progressive responsibilities associated with municipal, commercial, industrial, energy, residential, and general land development projects.
- Georgia P.E. or the ability to obtain one within three (3) months.
- Strong technical and proposal writing skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas and concepts.
- Effective communication and public presentation skills.
- Engaged in the professional engineering community.
- Desire and ability to work in a collaborative work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check
TTL is an EEO/AAP employer
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to email@example.com.