Who We Are:
Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 400 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.
What We Want:
TTL is seeking an experienced Civil Production Specialist for design work on energy, transportation, and public water/utilities. This person will collaborate with Project Managers and Civil Engineers to produce quality designs and plans. Additionally, this person will work with our survey group and help with a variety of tasks.
- Develop design layouts by working with engineers and senior designers
- Communicates with team members to obtain information to produce drawings
- For survey work, tasks such as data reduction, topographic surveys, surface models, cut/fill sheets, construction plans, staking data, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D REQUIRED
- AutoCAD Certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check. TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.