TTL, Inc. has a need for a full-time, experienced geotechnical driller. This person must have a good safety record and be able to communicate effectively with other team members and clients. Primary responsibilities include:
- Operate and maintain drilling rigs and associated equipment
- Perform geotechnical drilling using the following methods: straight-flight augering, hollow-stem augering, wet rotary, air rotary, and rock coring
- Complete daily field logs and maintain other records
- Assist engineers with collection of CPT and pressure meter testing data
- Perform repairs to drilling rigs and associated equipment
- Give direction to a crew of two or more employees
- Clean drill rigs, trucks, and equipment
- Participate in safety meetings
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Class A CDL
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to travel and stay out of town frequently
- Must be able to regularly lift 50-100 pounds
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather
- Minimum of 2 years geotechnical and environmental drilling experience in the following methods: hollow-stem augering, wet rotary, air rotary, and rock coring.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
TTL offers its full-time employees eligibility for the following benefits:
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan with Employer Matching Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Per Diem for Out of Town Travel
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check. TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.
TTL not only provides a great “work/life balance,” but we provide excellent employee benefits such as a robust health & dental plan, vision, 401(k), and generous paid-time off (PTO) accrual.
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.