Who We Are:
Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 400 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.
What We Want:
TTL is seeking a GIS Manager to lead and grow the GIS team and capabilities for TTL’s environmental and engineering consultancy. Candidates must be able to be the catalyst for others: working with minimal supervision, you will proactively lead the GIS operations and staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality, complex technical projects for TTL’s environmental and engineering clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and mentor GIS specialists and technicians
- Interact with clients and participate in marketing efforts for GIS-related projects
- Consult with engineering and environmental project managers to identify GIS needs
- Maintain spatial databases aligned to company standards and project specifications
- Oversee quality assurance/quality control of all GIS deliverables
- Promote and demonstrate GIS capabilities to multidisciplinary consulting teams
- Stay current on advances in GIS technology relevant to engineering and environmental fields
- Develop scopes of work and cost estimates for GIS-related consulting services
- Establish and monitor GIS workflows, protocols, and best practices for consulting projects
- BS in GIS, Geography, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience leading and growing GIS services and teams
- Expert knowledge of ArcGIS Pro, ArcDesktop 10.X, and ArcGIS Online,
- Experience with GIS software/systems outside of ESRI
- Professional certification such as GISP
- Experience in AutoCAD, Microstation or other CAD software
- Programming experience, such as Python
- Background in engineering or environmental consulting
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to email@example.com.