TTL is an engineering consulting firm that provides civil design, surveying, transportation design, geotechnical engineering, construction administration, construction materials testing, special inspections, and environmental consulting services. Established in 1964, TTL has 12 offices throughout the Southeast including Birmingham, Daphne, Decatur, Huntsville, Montgomery, and Tuscaloosa, Alabama; Albany and Valdosta, Georgia; Clarksville and Nashville, Tennessee; and San Antonio, Texas. Our scientists and engineers are focused on providing the highest level of service and practical, cost-effective solutions to our clients.
At TTL, we are driven to serve our clients, driven to serve our communities, and driven to serve our people. TTL provides great opportunities for work-life balance and excellent employee benefits, including, a robust health, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, and generous paid time off (PTO).
For more information, please go to www.ttlusa.com.
You can get a job anywhere. Come to TTL for a career.
The Registered Land Surveyor is responsible for providing and reviewing construction calculations for construction projects, document and data review for stamping and issuing final surveys, preparing proposals, project management, and maintaining client relationships.
- Completes field assignments accurately while ensuring the safety of personnel and equipment.
- Performs the following surveys: ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Foundation Surveys, As-built Surveys, and Elevation Certificates.
- Performing a combination of field duties and office processing duties to complete and deliver the surveys.
- Must be a Registered Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in TN
- Proficient in the use of GPS & Robotic Total Stations.
- 5+ years of experience as a land surveyor.
- Ability to communicate professionally orally and in writing, read and interpret survey maps and construction plans
- Good driving record
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check.
TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to email@example.com.