Who We Are:
Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 400 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.
What We Want:
TTL is searching for a Project Geotechnical Engineer. This candidate may assist in projects involving electrical substations and transmission lines, industrial and commercial sites, institutional and education sites, roadways and bridges, earthwork and grading design, and water distribution and sanitary sewer collection projects. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized, creative, and responsible individual interested in working as part of a team, while developing personal technical and professional skills required to become a successful practicing engineer.
- Perform field activities such as sample collection, field boring log preparation, staking boring locations, and conducting field electrical resistivity testing
- Design, communicate, and direct plans for projects with our field and laboratory staff
- Oversee assigned project field activities
- Assign laboratory testing
- Create boring logs, perform calculations, and develop engineering recommendations
- Prepare engineering reports
- Foundation design calculations, analysis, and plan preparation
- Communicate with clients regarding the status of projects, results of field and laboratory testing, and engineering recommendations
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, M.S. preferred
- Two (2) years to five (5) years of geotechnical engineering consulting experience
- Texas Engineer-in-Training certificate
- Good driving record
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check. TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to email@example.com.