Who We Are:
Founded in 1964, TTL is an engineering design firm focused on delivering integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private clients. From site and corridor selection to due diligence, design, and construction services, TTL is your trusted partner providing single-sourced custom solutions for complex infrastructure development. With more than 425 team members across the Southern United States, TTL provides a wide range of services, including civil, transportation, and geotechnical engineering; environmental consulting and remediation; testing, inspection, and observation of construction materials; and surveying.
What We Want:
TTL is seeking a strong Senior Transportation Engineer in our Nashville, TN office. This is an opportunity to build and manage a team of professionals as a part of our continued growth. In this role, you will play a critical part on our team by developing and maintaining relationships with clients throughout Tennessee and the southeast. This role performs a wide variety of transportation engineering tasks, including developing/analyzing alternative solutions; overseeing professional staff, and leading highway design projects. The individual must have a clear understanding of AASHTO, TDOT and local design criteria. Coordination with clients, consultants, government agencies, and project staff will be required.
Key elements of work will include:
- Represent TTL in front of existing and potential clients.
- Interface with clients and potential clients to pursue, win, and execute projects
- Negotiate and manage project scopes of work, schedules, and budgets for a variety of projects
- Provide senior level engineering expertise on projects
- Developing plans, specifications and cost estimates.
- Reviewing and directing the work of others.
- Documenting the design process and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 8 – 15 years of experience in engineering services with progressive responsibilities including highway engineering, business development and project delivery.
- Tennessee P.E. or the ability to obtain one within six (6) months.
- Expertise in Microstation / Geopak / Open Roads.
- Capacity to articulate ideas and concepts.
- Strong technical and proposal writing skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Drainage design experience
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check
TTL is an EEO/AAP employer
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.