The Survey instrument Operator is responsible for working all aspects of a survey crew under the direction of the Survey Crew Chief.
- Completes field assignments accurately while following the TTL safety protocol for personnel and equipment.
- Performs field survey operations on the following surveys: boundary, control, topographic, construction layout and staking, environmental mapping, GPS/GIS surveys, and land surveying.
- Works alongside the Crew Chief for completion of field work by performing the administrative functions to include all computations, reduction of field notes, maintaining records, etc.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of GPS, Robotic Total Station and data collectors a plus.
- 12 months + experience on survey field crews.
- Ability to communicate professionally orally and in writing, read and interpret survey maps and construction plans
- Good driving record
- Perform heavy lifting up to 50+ lbs
- Possess sufficient stamina to work in outdoor (hot & cold) environment
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check
TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.
Click the “Apply for job” button above to download our fillable application. Please email it to email@example.com.